Sent it twice I see. Run out of things to say or are you just being coy and
subtle? An empty page - how artistically obtuse. I'll fill in the blank:

 "I, emptypants, apologize to everyone here at FFL for being, frankly, a dick.
I don't know what compels me to write and think what I do. Maybe I'm the bhogi
after all. I will consider this and undertake some deep introspection -
questioning my motivation, my reasons for what I do and say. Please forgive me
for spreading hate and lies via the internet. I am sorry for perpetuating
inflammatory and propagandist dreck and I will attempt to stick to the facts as
a way to encourage my fellow humans to remain open and loving."

 You're welcome.