My take was that it was a lot more nuanced than a straight shot at the
"Prophet".  That will definitely get you in trouble.  On the other hand, I
don't know if they, or others are soft pedaling the "Prophet" stuff.

 Again, I found it very clever.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Same here. They can point their precious satire at those living in the 14th
century, but then be prepared to reap the 14th century consequences. As it is,
they are asking for continuous retribution. I wonder if each new employee is
issued a kevlar vest??

 I personally believe the recent Hebdo cartoon went too far in the wrong
direction. I was appalled by it. Here is what one writer thought:

http://gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/charlie-hebdo-s-refugee-cartoon-isn-t-satirical-it-s-inflammatory-1.1654631

http://gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/charlie-hebdo-s-refugee-cartoon-isn-t-satirical-it-s-inflammatory-1.1654631