 From: "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 9:15 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Is this right?

   You often hear about the sense of entitlement that develops in the ultra
rich.  An attitude where they feel a disdain for their fellow man.  Manifests
in things like poor tips, rudeness, not paying bills, or paying late.

 But as was mentioned earlier, that may be a pitfall many would fall into.

 I think you have to work hard to stay real, every day.  (-:

 What about the middle class?  If they have income they spend it too and there
are magnitudes more of them than the rich.  Your argument is a straw man.

 On 01/18/2016 02:36 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...