A fun guy, Dimitri is. He has been around on rounding courses my whole ride
with TM.  Dimitri has always been older than most of us.  Got’s a good heart
and is special that way always with a twinkle in his eye.  Dimitri is a
quintessential around TM in his way for me.  Fun and good.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 These are sweet people.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mikemail4...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1hUSumUc4k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1hUSumUc4k

 THE GREEK HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG FOR DAVID LYNCH, sung by Demetrios Kanellakos,
JANUARY 20, 2016

 DAVID LYCH INSPIRED HALF OF HOLLYWOODS STARS

 TO SPONSER THE DAVID LYNCH FOUNDATION

 TO BRING TM TO MORE THAN 200 000 SCHOOLKIDS
 AND VETERANS AND OTHERS WHO NEED HELP
 TO BECOME FIT FOR LIFE AND DEVELOP THEIR
 FULL POTENTIAL.

 AMONG THE STARS WHO  MEDITATE  ARE

 JERRY SEINFELD AND KATHY PERRY,

  THE 2 MOST SUCCESSFULL ARTISTS OF 2015...

 PLEASE ENJOY DAVIDS WONDERFULL INSPIRING WEBSITE:

 https://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/ https://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/

 https://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/

 “The Quiet Time Program is the most powerful, effective program I’ve come
across in my 40 years as a public school educator. It is nourishing these
children and providing them an immensely valuable tool for life. It is saving
lives.”

 —James S. Dierke, Executive Vice President, American Federation of School
Administrators

https://www.paperlesspost.com/ystationery?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=yahoo_birdlogo&utm_campaign=birdlogo&pp_channel=yahoo
 Yahoo Mail Stationery https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/features/stationery