> I heard Purusha and MD have bought some land in the Ashville area
(near
> where they already are). Nothing built on it though.

You reported previously that Purusha had bought land in Santa Cruz,
but it looks like that land is simply going to be a regional residence
course center -- probably, since Purusha has to be out soon (and MD
seems destined for Livingston Manor), the Asheville land will also be
a regional center -- Purusha needs to find a ready-to-movein site real
soon...and I think the Vedic City trailer park has got to be on the
short list.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM