"... we're living in a hologram run by a maniac with a bad sense of humour".

 Many of us have already figured out that is exactly where we now live.

 However, if The Donald gets elected US President, it will be fun because by
that time maybe your political controllers will have actually blocked him from
entry to G.B.

 The new US administration can then un-invite the British delegation from any
interaction, except for sharing terrorist information.

 This would be a great start to a new “special relationship” with the folks
across the pond.

 Karma dude.