Bhairitu,

 I don't believe anybody wants war anymore.  The Russian people are no longer
communists in the strict sense of the word.  From what I've seen in pictures of
Russian cities and people, they're fairly well-off and like to live like the
people in western Europe or the US.  The government may officially be
communist.  But the basic moral value of the people is based on Orthodox
Christianity which is fairly similar to western Europe or the US of yesteryear.
 Nonetheless, one can argue that western Europe and the US have become secular
and non-religious or non-denominational.  Maybe so..

 Similarly, the people in mainland China are enjoying the life of a consumer
driven society.  Even the Iranians, in closed quarters, like to adapt western
lifestyle.  The so-called religious mullahs are lip-syncking the shariah laws
for the time being.  But, in time, they will change their tune as the general
public change.

 So, the people that are prone to wars are those who are living in the third
world.  Iraq is a case in point.  There are many other examples in Africa,
Mexico, South America, and Southeast Asia.  They too want to live an adequate
standard of living.  For some reason or the other, the people are suffering.
Thus, we find discontent in the form of wars, terrorism, religious fanaticism,
government corruption, and genocide.

 I don't believe anyone has the crystal ball to see where these world factors
or karma will lead to.  Perhaps, MMY was right.  It all depends on the world
consciousness of the people on earth to find the most effective solution to its
problems.  It starts with the individual like you or the rest of the members in
this group.

 The chickens had to come home to roost sometime, didn't they?  How long did
people think that bandage for the big banks back 2008 was going to heal
anything.  It just covered the spreading wound.

 Those derivatives and fiat money to cover them won't work anymore and the
whole world economy will be going down the drain.  Will they try to fix things
with another world war?  Hope not.  Better things collapse so we can start all
over again.  One word of advice: don't let anyone push you around.  Learn to
stand up for yourself.