It makes you a sane optimist.

 The Super Bowl this year is being hosted in the SF Bay Area.  You might think
people would be thrilled but this IS one of the most liberal parts of the US.
The Super Bowl is a big commercial deal.  People are upset because their
day-to-days for that weekend will be messed up.  To make things worse the NFL
asked for 500 volunteers to be part of the half time show.  No pay, no gifts
and you don't even get to see the game.  One local talk host said the NFL could
go "screw themselves".

 They are also asking for unpaid volunteers elsewhere.  Even out here folks on
the local news blog were discussing the private jets that will probably flying
in and out of Buchanan Field as the rich arrive to watch the game and how
annoying that will be.  Is this what life would be like under Trump?
 Working for a Dollar a Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXgXf1bVXs

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXgXf1bVXs

 Working for a Dollar a Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXgXf1bVXs Take a
trip to the near future where the global elite have done away with the middle
class and implemented a feudal society.

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXgXf1bVXs
 Preview by Yahoo

 Don't worry, Trump is no more going to be President than I am. He's been
entertaining in a perverse sort of way but reason and sanity will prevail, in
the end. Does that make me an optimist or stupid?