I haven't heard the music that goes with this, but the
sentiment strikes a resonance. I think it's pretty neat
to reach the age of 60 and find *more* mystery in the
world than ever before. That's my idea of spiritual
progress.  - Unc

You can't tell me there is no mystery
mystery
mystery
You can't tell me there is no mystery
it's everywhere I turn

Moon over junk yard where the snow lies bright
snow lies bright
snow lies bright
Moon over junk yard where the snow lies bright
Can set my heart to burn

Stood before the shaman I saw star strewn space
star strewn space
star strewn space
Stood before the shaman I saw star strewn space
behind the eye holes in his face

Infinity always gives me vertigo
vertigo
vertigo
Infinity always gives me  vertigo
and fills me up with grace

I was built on a Friday and you can't fix me
you can't fix me
you can't fix me
I was built on a Friday and you can't fix me
even so I've done ok

So grab that last bottle full of gasoline
gasoline
gasoline
Grab that last bottle full of gasoline
light a toast to yesterday

And don't tell me there is no mystery
mystery
mystery
And don't tell me there is no mystery
it over flows my cup

This feast of beauty can intoxicate
intoxicate
intoxicate
This feast of beauty can intoxicate
just like the finest wine

So come all you stumblers who believe love rules
believe love rules
believe love rules
Come all you stumblers who believe love rules
stand up and let it shine
stand up and let it shine
stand up and let it shine

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM