And I suppose Rocky and Bullwinkle too. :-D

On 01/25/2016 04:54 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I do know Boris Badenov and Natasha

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, January 25, 2016 6:43 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] my endorsement for president!

I've known a number of people who lived in the Soviet Union. One crew of software developers talked about how silly the KGB was. Some were happy to have escaped the place but then after a couple years in the US found America was not all it was cracked up to be.

You need to get out more. Bet there are some fine Russian folks around your town you could converse with. ;-)