The nerve of it!  A billionaire wanting to impose is agenda on America. What's
the world come to!!  (-:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 From pamelageller.com:

 Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure.  Who but
a megalomaniac would make these comments?  “I admit that I have always harbored
an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself
as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with
me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in
the loony bin.”  If only the loony bin were an option.  As it is, one of the
wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on
America and the world.(More here)
http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/