 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 7:16 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Women Should be Drafted into the Movement

   Well, actually there were some poor Rajas who were paid in
 to position by friends.  Recall the David Wants to Fly video?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 MD,

 MMY was the one who set up the organization and the criteria for granting the
raja status.  Who are we to question his wisdom?  IMO, MMY was trying to select
the "movers and shakers" in the world.  Thus, he would rather select those who
have shown themselves to be leaders among people.  And, one measure of
leadership is wealth and being able to pay for the title within the TMO.  This
method of selection was in keeping with MMY's understanding of Karma Yoga.
IOW, in order to be successful, you capture the fortress first in order to win
the entire battle.  Or, you win the war first, rather than the battle.

 Well that's not fair! Don't you think there should be some poor rajas?