on 12/11/05 3:09 PM, authfriend at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> <snip>
>>> I am the moderator, as you know, and I haven't been sent anything.
>>> We don't know why the switch occurred.
>
> I also think you could make more of the fact that you
> weren't even accorded the courtesty of being notified
> of the switch.  That really was utterly inexcusable.
>
> One other thing...you might want to say something to
> the effect that you're willing to bend a little because
> you would really prefer that the group stay with Yahoo,
> implying subtly that you can always take the group
> elsewhere if Yahoo is excessively rigid.

Good suggestion, although moving the group would mean losing the entire
archive. Also a lot of work moving file and photo sections, and emailing
1,030 members to tell them we've moved.

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM