I disagree. It adds nothing to the meaning, but it does say something about the
speaker or writer. It's how uneducated, vulgar people speak, as if using the F
word somehow adds to their point. But all it does is show how inarticulate they
are.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Actually, I disagree.  The purpose of the F word in this instance is to up the
intensity, get you to "Pay Attention!" Love it.

 No, the F word emphasizes nothing. The statement speaks for itself without the
interjected obscenity.

 And the point of the F- word here is . . . ?

 It's obvious- to emphasize how wrong humans have gotten their message.