 From: "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 7:36 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Did Hillary Clinton Make a Strategic Mistake?

   The other perceived weak spot for Hillary might be Bill and his carrying on
with other women.  Now, for the record, I look for leadership qualities in a
president, and care far less about his, (or her) proclivities in a certain
direction.

 But, what I've been wanting to hear, and, I'm sure she's addressed it, is how
can she be such a advocate for women's rights and been on the wrong side of the
issue with Bill's accusers.

 Or, at least she's been accused of working to discredit Bill's accusers.

 I'd appreciate to hear what others might say on this subject.  (-: