The movement archives are not generally accessible to mere mortals for
research.  Tapes that were collected privately could be gathered.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Technically how could someone make them assessable if one got them together
and would digitalized them?

 It seems that a project like this would take a lot of storage memory.  Would
you get a dedicated server behind a web page interface?  Have you started on
this?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <medinijyotishacc...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Dear friends,

My name is Boris and I am a 14-year meditator, Sidha and devotee of Maharishi.
I am seeking tapes (audio and video, of any quality) of Maharishi, particularly
those which are not posted on Youtube.
Also, many of the tapes on Youtube are also just excerpts and so I am looking
for the complete tapes as well.

I hope that in this group there may be some of you who have access to such
tapes and would be willing to share them with me? Private messages are welcome.

Your kindness will be much appreciated!

Jai Guru Dev

Boris Y.

  • [FairfieldLife] ... medinijyotishacc...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]