> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > on 12/11/05 3:09 PM, authfriend at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > wrote:
> > > <snip>
> anything.
> > >
> > > I also think you could make more of the fact that you
> > > weren't even accorded the courtesty of being notified
> > > of the switch.  That really was utterly inexcusable.
> > >
> > > One other thing...you might want to say something to
> > > the effect that you're willing to bend a little because
> > > you would really prefer that the group stay with Yahoo,
> > > implying subtly that you can always take the group
> > > elsewhere if Yahoo is excessively rigid.
> >
> > Good suggestion, although moving the group would mean losing the
> > entire archive. Also a lot of work moving file and photo
sections,
> > and emailing 1,030 members to tell them we've moved.
>
> Oh, sure, I just meant as a negotiating position.
> You don't have to tell Yahoo exactly how strong
> your preference for staying here is.  ;-)

It must have been because we were talking about bondage (and
liberation)...actually moving to another host is unlikely to work
because disgruntled people will just move their unhappy personas
(with the cloud over their head, cartoon-like) to the new host.

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM