She's not just a musician but a fully trained artist and even won a Golden Globe award for her acting on "American Horror Story." Her music videos are more performance art than just music. Much of her stuff might be rated "Not for Buck." :-D

On 02/08/2016 07:19 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I've never kept up with her carrier either.I couldn't name a Lady Gaga song if I heard it on the radio. However, I've seen photos of some of the costumes that she wears in her concerts and they tend to be quite weird. I think she has a wonderful voice and her rendition of the Star Spangled Banner was heart- felt, powerful and probably the best I've ever heard.

*From:* feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, February 8, 2016 9:03 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Outstanding!

She did a good job. I have never seen her before, although I have heard the name. Why does she call herself Lady Gaga? I always thought that if you went gaga, it meant that you were senile, you had lost your marbles. But this attractive young blonde lady seems in full possession of hers.

For those of you who missed it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyqkN3zezso

image <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyqkN3zezso>

Lady Gaga - National Anthem - Super Bowl 2016 (HD 10... <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyqkN3zezso>

View on www.youtube.com <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyqkN3zezso>