Dearest Friends,

You are cordially invited to the 13th annual Children's Holiday  Benefit
Concert, this coming Friday and Saturday nights, December 16  and 17, 8:00
p.m. at Morning Star Studio. This folk-rock show will  feature Jonas
Magram, Michelle Mook, Greg Wadsworth, Tim Duffy, Sarah  Hawthorne, Tim
Laughrin, Tim Britton, Kevin Farley, and special guest  Lee Anne Blackmore.

The evening's music will include several of Jonas' original songs,
including Pledge to Our Love, a song written for his wife Sandy,  Jake's
Song, about a father's eternal love for his child, Tea  Drinkin‚ Man, a
rousing country tribute to the benefits of tea, and I  Want to Be Like You,
Glory Glory, I Am, Dancing in the Light, and  Mother Take Us There, all
songs celebrating life on the spiritual  path. Other favorites will include
Long Black Veil (the Band),  Freedom (Richie Havens), You Raise Me Up (Josh
Groban), and Love Is a  Rose (Linda Ronstadt), among others.

All proceeds from this year's show will benefit the Jefferson County
Resource Center, the Ottumwa Women's Crisis Center, and Airline
Ambassadors. Tickets are just $7 for adults and $5 for students and  will
be available at the door.

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think might be
interested in this evening of great fun and great music, all for a  great
cause. Thank you.

We sincerely hope to see you there.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM