Yes, it's strange.  Mentally you're still there.  Even still there ninth grade
like.  But unless you've made a conscious effort to stay pretty much in tip top
shape, the deficiencies show themselves early on.

 Looks like I will be having a chance to go skiing in March, but gravity is
doing all the work there, so doesn't count.

 I had to help a friend do a controlled burn on his fifty acres yesterday, and
it was quite an effort to go up and down the hill with my blower to keep the
flames away from the dry weeds.  Reality check. Yea, reality check.

 Well, from one jock to the next, I remember the bloody wind sprints and all
the rest of it. I managed to "make" the track team which was comprised of 9-12
graders even though I was in 8th grade. I could sprint the 100m like the wind
and we competed all over Europe when I attended school in London. I was fast
(only beaten once), but it was all adrenaline. I was also on a few other
varsity teams and even tried my hand at hurdling while still in London but that
takes some guts. I just liked pure speed without the obstacles, thank you very
much. And at the ripe old age of 59 I'm still stupid enough to climb on the
back of a horse every day. I figure, if you don't take a few life-threatening
chances at least a few times a day you might as well be dead.

 Yes, the meditating Fairfield folkart community gathered enjoying its annual
marathon viewing of the Arts&E 1995 Pride and Prejudice as contrast to the
professional football stupid bowl of damaged brains.

 Other than Steve and maybe Mike, to a lesser degree, there isn't a jock on
this forum. I don't think any of the men and women who post here, or who used
to post here, ever lifted a tennis racket, kicked a football or threw a pitch
in their lives. They all remind me of pasty couch potatoes and probably the
most active thing any of them have done is lift a tome off a book shelf or
bounced around on a large piece of foam.

 Pride and Prejudice (1995) Trailer (1080p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU

 Pride and Prejudice (1995) Trailer (1080p)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU Description

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MmcT_vcBU
 Preview by Yahoo

 Good game?  Good commercials?  I'm with you on Lady Gaga, though.

 Lady Gagag knocked the ball out of the park with her Star Spangled Banner

 Good game so far.
 Even better commercials.