Emily,

 Mystics have unusual abilities that seemingly defy rules of physics and
nature.  However, I believe these abilities are due to consciousness as the
basis of the the universe, as stated by MMY.   Being above the dimensions of
space and time, her consciousness was able to see the future through her
visions.  But I hope she was wrong though.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 What's your opinion?

 She said Obama will be the last US president.  So, what's going to happen to
the winner of this year's  election?

 Here are 13 predictions that Baba Vanga made for 2016 and the future
https://www.yahoo.com/news/heres-what-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-the-192833607.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heres-what-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-the-192833607.html

 Here are 13 predictions that Baba Vanga made for 201...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/heres-what-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-the-192833607.html
 Baba, Vanga, the blind Bulgarian clairvoyant, who died 20 years ago, is
believed to have predicted the rise of the ISIS, the fall of the twin towers,
the 20...

 View on www.yahoo.com
https://www.yahoo.com/news/heres-what-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-the-192833607.html
 Preview by Yahoo