---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 ... looking after my animals and vacuuming the house …

 So nice to know that you do this housework yourself instead of delegating it
to your servants. Do you get them to do it for you during the other part of the
week?

 Lord, no. I wouldn't be seen having a servant around - so passe. All of the
upper crust these days feel in incumbent on themselves to appear self
sufficient and all equal rights and such. But, there are limits - I simply
couldn't give up the pool boy - he is so, er, handy to have around.

 That , of course, would be so upper crust - downright “received pronunciation”
in profile. After all, you must have learned how to jump all those stone walls
in Britain while riding like the wind … you know although jumping “yank” style.

 As opposed to side saddle? My virginity is not in danger at this point - hence
I ride astride. LOL

 BTW - You still riding polo?

 Never have, never will. Too hard on the ponies. All that starting and stopping
is hard on their legs and their mouths are like iron. No, I prefer dressage,
thank you.