Don't know about all that.  He supports her and has been in her camp a long
time.  The group was founded by a think tank that works to communicate
progressive ideas.

 In 1996, Brock surprised conservatives by publishing a somewhat sympathetic
biography of Hillary Clinton https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton,
titled The Seduction of Hillary Rodham. Having received a $1 million advance
and a tight one-year deadline from Simon & Schuster
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_%26_Schuster's then-conservative-focused
Free Press subsidiary, Brock was under tremendous pressure to produce another
bestseller. However, the book contained no major scoops. In Blinded by the
Right (2002), Brock said that he had reached a turning point: he had thoroughly
examined charges against the Clintons, could not find any evidence of
wrongdoing and did not want to make any more misleading claims. Brock further
said that his former friends in right-wing politics
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_politics shunned him because Seduction
did not adequately attack the Clintons. He also argued that his "friends" had
not really been friends at all because of the open secret that Brock was gay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality.

 Right,Brock works for the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation finances Media
Matters.