https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Butler_(baseball)

 I also have a customer, who is also a good friend. He is a Trump supporter,
and, I have to say a purveyor of many of those right wing web sites which
present totally false information.

 But somehow we have developed a good friendship, although for the most part,
we avoid political topics.

 I wrote a little bit about his wedding a while back, (wearing his gun in the
small of his back) and he was the one I helped with the controlled blaze on his
property in the country last weekend. That began with a full country breakfast
at his mothers house which she has once a month for the extended family.

 Yea, different ideologies can be bridged.

 Scalia-Ginsburg friendship bridged opposing ideologies - CNNPolitics.com
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/14/politics/antonin-scalia-ruth-bader-ginsburg-friends/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/14/politics/antonin-scalia-ruth-bader-ginsburg-friends/index.html

 Scalia-Ginsburg friendship bridged opposing ideologies...
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/14/politics/antonin-scalia-ruth-bader-ginsburg-friends/index.html
 Polar opposites on the bench, Justices Antonin Scalia and Ruth Bader Ginsburg
had a long, deep, an unexpected friendship.

 View on www.cnn.com
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/14/politics/antonin-scalia-ruth-bader-ginsburg-friends/index.html
 Preview by Yahoo