---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 I mean, you don't even have to be insulted here at FFL and all you like to do
is spread hate and dissension. I don't take you for a murderous person beater
though - you'd just bore someone to death with your quotes and links to right
wing publications.

 So, don’t read my posts or better yet, call the Queen and complain.
 Oh, wait … the Queen doesn’t have “rights” in Chanukistan anymore.
 Call 10 Downing Street instead. They’’ know what to do!
 I’m sure when the FBI gets a call from Scotland Yard, they’ll get right on it.

 Newsflash, pants, I'm an American. If I "return" anywhere, it will be to
'your' homeland.