I guess, I lasted about two minutes.

 The only value for me, was that it got me thinking (again) bout what makes men
and women different.

 It seems, mostly hormones and other chemicals.

 This guy is seriously paranoid. (Almost scarily so.)

 Voting preferences of men and women in the UK show little gender variation.
(Women are a few points more likely to vote Conservative than men.)

 Of course, to retain women's vote the parties have had to respond to women's
concerns. But most people - male, female, indeterminate - want to live in
stable, peaceful, supportive environments. Notwithstanding Fifty Shades of Grey
or whip-wielding dominatrix fantasies.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 Sorry...

 https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw