In a message dated 12/12/05 2:09:22 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> That's stillnot documented, as far as I know.
> >
> Ya I know...it's really hard to write stuff down when you're being
> ground into little pieces....

True, but the people watching/participating/etc could...

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but where's the proof? Where's the
testimony of someone who was there? Saddam's being tried for
warcrimes that happened decades ago, not for these rumored
attrocities.

Saddam has many charges against him. If the current ones fail to get a conviction for some reason,more can be brought against him later. Saddam could be on trial for the rest of his life.