Robert Reich: The establishment is dying
http://www.salon.com/2016/02/24/robert_reich_2016_is_the_beginning_of_the_end_of_the_establishment_partner/

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/24/robert_reich_2016_is_the_beginning_of_the_end_of_the_establishment_partner/

 Robert Reich: The establishment is dying
http://www.salon.com/2016/02/24/robert_reich_2016_is_the_beginning_of_the_end_of_the_establishment_partner/
 The rise of figures like Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump isn't the cause; it's
the symptom

 View on www.salon.com
http://www.salon.com/2016/02/24/robert_reich_2016_is_the_beginning_of_the_end_of_the_establishment_partner/

 Preview by Yahoo

  A moderate Republican is liberal. Donald Trump has is a liberal Republican
reputation.That's what those New York values are. We call them RINOs
Republican In Name Only.

 I guess you haven't seen the videos of both Biden and  Senata Chucky Shuma ,
circulating all over the internet, saying that they would not consider a
Supreme Court nominee from either of the  Bush's in the last year or even 18
months of their terms. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

 Bed Sheets were standard issue for the *Democratic* Party. Just aks Senator
Robert Byrd, Grand Kleagel of the KKKK and Senator J. William Fullbright,
Wlliam Jefferson Clinton's idol. From: "olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>