---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Bernie and Trump may both be guilty of promising things they won't be able to
deliver.  Trump seems to have forgotten about Congress all together.  He just
thinks he's going to roll on in to the White House and start waving his gold
plated trumpet and magically, the economy will rebuild (he does build things
right?) and Obamacare will go away and immigrants will return in droves to
their parent countries voluntarily.  All on Day 1.  What a guy.

 I know. I had that thought as well. I don't think he has considered any of
this. In fact, his bid for the White House appears as if it started out as some
sort of lark that has gotten out of hand - even he didn't think it would get
this far. But here we are; Trump will get the Republican nomination (my
prediction, unless there are videos of him molesting children or gutting
puppies) but he won't get elected. I am confident of this. However, if there
was a way to measure the collective anxiety of all of the Trump haters, I think
they would find that there is real anxiety, real angst within the population
right now. I mean, it is a real thing, I'm feeling it and although I have
chosen Canada as my home it will effect us all if he were to actually become
President (which he won't). Am I in denial? Maybe.

 Bernie's education plan is right on the money, imho.  Have you looked at the
particulars?  I like it.  However, he's bound and determined to get it and
everything else that I'm for from a source that has no on-switch at the current
time and won't in the near future.
 "  The cost of this $75 billion a year plan is fully paid for by imposing a
tax of a fraction of a percent on Wall Street speculators who nearly destroyed
the economy seven years ago. "

 Yeah, Bernie definitely offers more *free* stuff than Hillary. Bernsie wants
to offer *free* higher education to all. Hillary just wants you to pay lower
interest rates on your student loans. If you were a student, who would you vote
for?

 When the people discover that they can vote themselves money, that will herald
the end of the republic.
Benjamin Franklin.