Good article.  I agree.  Brings to mind the line, "If we don't stand for
something, we stand for nothing."  What Trump has gotten away and continues to
get away with is astonishing and unsettling and disturbing at very deep
levels...he is forcing us as a nation to question what we stand for, what our
values are and how we want to conduct ourselves individually and as a society.
We are exploring the "dark side" of human nature with him and these wins of his
are all the more shocking because we must acknowledge how many people have
jumped on board his train and how easily people are manipulated and how evident
it seems that we are in danger of selling out wholesale.  We should never again
wonder why dictators come to power, why human atrocities are tolerated by the
masses....fear and loathing are on the march.

 I 'borrowed' this off of FB from a friend:

http://billmoyers.com/story/how-the-us-went-fascist-mass-media-makes-excuses-for-trump-voters/

http://billmoyers.com/story/how-the-us-went-fascist-mass-media-makes-excuses-for-trump-voters/