That's kinda funny.  About six months ago, (I mentioned this before), I needed
a dental implant.  They first had to prep the area and that is done by a
cadaver bone. Once they said that, I declined.  But, surprise, the problem got
worse.

 So, I went in, and just before the procedure, I asked to see the cadaver bone,
and it was about a half teaspoon of what looked like white granules.  I wrapped
my head around it, haven't thought about it since.  I still haven't got the
actual implant, but the area is now ready for it, as the cadaver bone has
grafted, so to speak.

 I think I'd have (or would have had) the same reservations about a blood
transfusion, if not for this story.

 Reminds me of Deepak Chopra's account recalling when MMY was seriously ill at
the London Heart Hospital:

 Maharishi's complete recovery happened slowly. There was a point where the
doctor informed us that he had severe anemia and needed a blood transfusion.
When they typed and cross-matched Maharishi's blood, I turned out to be the
only match - this, of course, only increased my sense of being a participant in
a drama shaped by forces outside myself. When he was informed about the
situation, however, Maharishi refused to accept my blood but would give no
reason. Considering that much had been made of how he had studied physics in
college and had insisted on the scientific validity of TM, this was a baffling
decision. Then I had a sudden insight. He didn't want my blood because he
didn't want my karma. After all, I had been a smoker, had indulged in alcohol
and sex and had even experimented with LSD years before. I went to Maharishi
and confronted him with my realization. I asked if he believed that karma could
be transmitted in the blood. He responded reluctantly, "That's true." I told
him that red blood cells do not have a nucleus and therefore contain no DNA.
Without genetic information my blood would only be giving him the hemoglobin he
needed without karmic infection. At first he was suspicious, but I had the
hematologist explain to him that memory and information is not transferred
through a red blood transfusion. Eventually he accepted my blood.

 Organ donation.
 Vasanas quite evidently can come in with organs.  But, if the intention you
have in giving an organ can minimize that, so a saint says.

 Also for instance, a liver harvested from the highway wreckage of a brain-dead
motor-biker quite possibly is spiritually toxic in many ways but can extend
some quality of life for others.  Probably better to get a major system organ
like a liver transplant from a spiritual saintly person and not a sinner.

 In giving an organ, intention and attention is important. The amazing thing in
this age and time right now is that with enough money and insurance coverage
one can buy an extension of life through transplants.  Buyer beware.

 Likely should look in to remediating energy work and possibly the vibratory
influence in yagya and such for either giving or receiving organs. Could help
to send light to the surgical team too.  Energetically this is all very
mysterious and materially interesting at the same time in this post-modern age
of spirituality and science.
 -JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <homeonthefarm@...> wrote :

 AI am contemplating organ donation, but have questions and concerns about the
long-term effects, such as, if our organs remain alive, does that keep us earth
bound? What are the karmic effects if say, the recipient kills someone or beats
his kids? Have any reputable saints commented on this?