On CNN during the debate they played an ad on the breaks for "The Purge: Election Year." Thing is it looked like an election ad not an ad for a horror movie which is what it is. :-D

This is the third installment in the series of "Purge" movies based on the idea that one night a year all crimes including murder will be legal. The trailer played during the debate:
https://youtu.be/apN1ptgguzg

And the actual horror trailer "The Purge: Election Year":
https://youtu.be/RXMp9fBomJw

Of course it IS a tongue in cheek joke about how election year is a horror.