Liberal about what? Yeah, there are some things that are liberal about him but overall he is pandering to the "great unwashed" or those tired of Obama (including disenchanted Dems). He jumped in after Sanders did because I think he could see the country going with Sanders though even with Sanders you would get a duality of programs. Hillary is too Wall Street.

A wall at the Mexico border is not very liberal but won't happen anyway even if he was elected. That was just something to pander. The more progressive vision is open borders but to have that work you need more equality between countries so that people going back and forth are either doing so for business or vacation travel. So Mexico has some work to do and that means getting rid of their oppression and oligarchs. Wouldn't you like to travel the world without having to show "your papers?"

On 03/02/2016 12:29 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
You think Trump is *not* liberal? You need to look at his position on things in the past. Those New York values Cruz was talking about are very liberal. Trump is only trying to *sound* conservative. I was listening to him parse words last night. He was very Clinton'esque about how he did it.

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:21 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: It's Not Over Yet

Never sure whether I'm hearing Trump or Christopher Walken. They both sound the same except Walken is probably very liberal.

On 03/02/2016 09:10 AM, emily.ma...@yahoo.com <mailto:emily.ma...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I can't bear to listen to him either; have yet to get through more than a minute or, maybe two of Drumpf. He is pure toxicity; this is what astounds me about those who support him. What is going on with them as human beings? Our "narcissism" as a "country" is on full display.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <awoelflebater@...> <mailto:awoelflebater@...> wrote :

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <emily.mae50@...> <mailto:emily.mae50@...> wrote :

Yes...I think Kasich and Carson are staying in simply to do their part to bleed small percentages of support from Trump; Carson seems to be simply a space cadet and puppet at this point. I know you are a Cruz supporter; personally, I think Rubio and Kasich are the sanest of the Republicans out there. The countdown to July has officially begun.

If I had to vote Republican and somebody held a gun to my head it would be either Rubio or Kasich as well. Cruz is waaaaaaayy too fundamentalist for me - sometimes it sounds like he's going to start a group prayer, "Now, let us all bow our heads...". And I have to mute the sound when Drumpf speaks, I simply can't bear it.

I think the Yahoo article today on Trump's bullying tactics pretty much captures his nature in the fight that will ensue if it turns out to be a Trump and Clinton election battle.

“It will be a war,” says Rebecca Traister, who wrote a book, “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” about Clinton’s 2008 race, and has just published another, “All the Single Ladies,” <http://books.simonandschuster.com/All-the-Single-Ladies/Rebecca-Traister/9781476716565>about Clinton’s most important constituency this time around. “Trump is popular because he is channeling the anxiety of those who are losing power — white men — to those who are gaining it — women and minorities— and he is willing to say anything that expresses that hate.”

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <mdixon.6569@...> <mailto:mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

Something else, If these percentages are correct, Rubio doesn't get any Texas delegates. You have to have at least 20% of the vote to get delegates in Texas.