Re: Would President Trump be kept in line by The House of Representatives and
The Senate or could he do real damage on his own?

 Drumpf would do real damage on an international scale.  Everyone seems to know
that except his supporters.  But they know little and care little about foreign
policy or international relations.  There is very little world news here in the
U.S. on T.V.

 As a Brit watching this race from a safe distance I've observed Trump's rise
with a certain amused detachment. I've been assuming that if Trump does become
Republican candidate he would go down to defeat before Hillary.

 What shook me up was Trump's Nevada result after which he said: "You know what
I'm really happy about, because we've been saying it for a long time? Forty-six
percent with the Hispanics! Forty-six percent! Number one with Hispanics!" That
figure is disputed but it does make a certain sense. Who will suffer most from
a large influx of Mexicans if not Hispanics already in the US now having to
compete with the new arrivals?

 Why We’re Segregated on Super Tuesday and How It Helps Explain Trump
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/01/why-we-re-segregated-on-super-tuesday-and-how-it-helps-explain-trump.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/01/why-we-re-segregated-on-super-tuesday-and-how-it-helps-explain-trump.html

 Why We’re Segregated on Super Tuesday and How It...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/01/why-we-re-segregated-on-super-tuesday-and-how-it-helps-explain-trump.html
 Trumpkins beware: Racially segregated, partisan Super Tuesday victories will
not translate to general election wins.

 View on www.thedailybeast.com
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/01/why-we-re-segregated-on-super-tuesday-and-how-it-helps-explain-trump.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 http://fusion.net/story/167578/univision-poll-latino-voters-trump/
http://fusion.net/story/167578/univision-poll-latino-voters-trump/

 I was watching This Week on BBCtv last week and they were discussing Trump.
The Conservative was asked about Trump's chances and he said that he had a very
good chance of becoming President. Then the other three participants all nodded
in agreement!

 Is your worst nightmare about to become reality . . ?

 Just listening to him is already my worst nightmare, watching him preen and
strut around is beyond endurance. He won't become President - impossible - but
having to witness who he is and what he is doing is surely gag-worthy in the
meantime.

 Would President Trump be kept in line by The House of Representatives and The
Senate or could he do real damage on his own?

 What the world is thinking. I'm glad to know I have company.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2554446/jaw-dropping-astonishment-mixed-with-dread-what-the-world-thinks-of-donald-trump/

http://globalnews.ca/news/2554446/jaw-dropping-astonishment-mixed-with-dread-what-the-world-thinks-of-donald-trump/

    • [FairfieldLife] Re: ... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldLife] ... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]