Bill Farber.

 We have received news from his sister Mary Platt that Bill Farber has passed
into the Life Eternal.  He made his transition in a Chicago hospital surrounded
by friends and family on a tsunami of Love and Light.  Mary shares that it was
a very beautiful peaceful time at the end for his family.
 Bill Farber was a healer for many and a friend to all spiritual aspirants.
His healing gifts were deep, his generosity exemplary and his love divine.
Sending love and tender prayers for comfort and peace to all who knew and loved
him.  Love and all blessings,  Jennifer

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Ron Dean,
 10-22,1944 – January 13, 2016
 Jazz Musician, Composer
 Picture Framer at Somebody Cares
 on the square for 24 years.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 A memorial celebration of Jefferson Aikens will be held on Sunday, January 31,
from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm in Dalby Hall at the Argiro Student Center. It will be
a special time when the members of Jefferson’s and Jane's families have a
chance to meet our meditating family here in Fairfield. We look forward to
seeing everyone together for this truly joyous celebration of Jefferson, the
friend to all. The afternoon will be hosted by Bevan Morris and will include
some recitation by a group of Maharishi Vedic Pandits, so dear to Jefferson’s
heart.
We will also post a notice about the celebration in the Domes, closer to the
event.
Jai Guru Dev

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Thanks. It is interesting, the meditating community in Fairfield, Iowa is in
fact large enough that we do not necessarily know each other. I still will run
in to community meditators who have lived here in Fairfield for years and
decades who I have never 'met' before.

 We are a type of tribe and certainly recognize each other for being in the
tribe and yet there are different circles of meditators like family groupings
that may overlap or only touch by proximity. We do well recognize each other
though in ways for the time we have spent together in groups meditating, or at
meetings or the other cultural activities of the larger meditating community.

  I did not know Don Patrick directly though I saw his ads in the Fairfield
Weekly Reader and know a lot of people in the meditating community he helped.

 I thought of another name and added it below, Rob Buck.

 Dr. Don Patrick.

Excellent chiropractor here for many years. Died in 2012.

 Eileen Elsinger
 Jane Lorous
 Inez Valentine

 Will Hummer
 Toni Eckstein
 Marsha Grey
 Gopi Vargon Lutz

 Bonnie Stark
 Jeff Lanaan
 Joe Becker
 Michelle Ozman
 Serenity Stone
 Daniel Swartz
 Sheer-el Cohen

 Carpenter Wood

 And previously, some Altruistic Worker-bee/Workhorse people of the old FF
meditating community..
 John Meyers
 Rob Buck
 Eric Vigmostad
 Charlie Moreno
 Warren Wechsler
 Harry Pavelka
 Chip Charleston
 Charles 'Skip' Alexander

 Jefferson Aikens passed away recently

 pandits/Jefferson Aikens
http://pictures.globalgoodnews.com/pandits/slides/Jefferson%20Aikens.html

 pandits/Jefferson Aikens
http://pictures.globalgoodnews.com/pandits/slides/Jefferson%20Aikens.html Image
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 |

 View on pictures.globalgoodnews.com
http://pictures.globalgoodnews.com/pandits/slides/Jefferson%20Aikens.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 356603RE: Purusha Passing List The passing of a generation

 Purusha list Fairfield Life
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/356603

 Fairfield Life
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/356603
Fairfield Life focuses on topics of interest to seekers (and finders) of truth
and liberation everywhere. Fairfield, Iowa is home to Maharishi University of
Mana...

 View on groups.yahoo.com
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/356603
 Preview by Yahoo

 Keeva Stansberry
 Marion Fellmer
 Helena Yellin
 Susan Arnold
 Mary Sue Schwartz
 Tim Hildebrandt
 LB Shriver, FFL#345753Obit
 Mark Meredith FFL#219912Memorial
 Janis Langstaff
 Greg Heilman, FFL#42293Obit

 Recently 'Gone Home',

 http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/marcia-grey/1454387
http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/marcia-grey/1454387

 Ron Hall passed away in Fairfield, Iowa recently.
 Nice obit in the Fairfield Ledger.
 Ronald Edwin Hall - Fairfield Ledger
http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/ronald-edwin-hall/1452146

 http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/ronald-edwin-hall/1452146

 Ronald Edwin Hall - Fairfield Ledger
http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/ronald-edwin-hall/1452146 Ronald Edwin
Hall (“Ron”) died Wednesday, November 25, 2015, in Fairfield, Iowa, at the age
of 82.

 View on fairfield-ia.villagesou...
http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/ronald-edwin-hall/1452146
 Preview by Yahoo

 Margaret Ashelman  FFL#422720 FW,
 Just to let you know that Margaret Ashelman ascended into the Life Eternal
Saturday November 28th, 2015 peacefully and gracefully.  She had achieved the
ripe age of near 99 years and lived a very full dedicated, loving life.  A long
time member of the meditating community and activist in life she was also a
founding mother of the Society of Friends (Quaker) Meeting here in Fairfield.

 There will be a Vedic cremation ceremony Tuesday, December 1st at 2pm at
Behner’s on South Main in the main room.  If you plan to come bring a dozen
flowers (no arrangements please) to be used in the ceremony… Her memorial
service will be later in December as family can assemble to honor and celebrate
her with us.

#

 Memorial for Betty Sheasgreen

 You are warmly invited to a memorial gathering Sunday, December 6, from 2:00
to 4:00 pm in Dalby Hall, Argiro Student Center.
 Enjoy memories, amazing stories of great accomplishments, songs, photos, and a
wonderful video of Betty on the Maharishi Channel July 4th, 2008.
 We will also be showing photos and videos of Mom's Pitri celebrations at
Varanasi and the Sangam, the meeting of the three rivers in Allahabad, India.
These will include Arti on the Ganga and Navaratri the nine day Festival In
Varanasi.
 Mom loved watching the Model of Vedic Physiology so we will be playing the
Model at the end of the celebration.
 Betty also enjoyed painting. We will be bringing many of her paintings to
Dalby Hall for people to take home as a loving gift from Betty.
 Alarik & Cynthia

 Larry Larson passed away this last week.

 Obituary in the Fairfield Ledger
 Larry Gilbert Larson - Fairfield Ledger
http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/larry-gilbert-larson/1422795