Re "A global shaktipat":

 That's what the sixties' LSD advocates were attempting. It turned into another
disastrous Children's Crusade.

 Not force but a global shaktipat.

 On 03/06/2016 06:43 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

   THAT'S IT!    We'll force them to be enlightened, damn it!

 From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... mailto:noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, March 6, 2016 5:48 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Why a Narcissist Like Trump is so dangerous as
President

 Sure but right there we have an example of fundies fighting against each other
such as Sunni vs Shiite.  That's also why I think religions should be delegated
to museums.  To do that would require a world wide auto-enlightenment of
everyone on the planet where religion would be no longer needed.  For the time
being we allow people believing in whatever they want.  Enlightened they would
stop "believing" and enjoy "experiencing."

 On 03/06/2016 02:32 PM, Mike Dixon mailto:mdixon.6569@...mdixon.6569@...