Where has the TM movement gone?   Meditators are gone looking to the vibration
of Mother Divine, the meditating community largely like here in town in the
array of healing practices in town they are gone to engage processes of Mother
Divine, it is all happening.  Coming apart.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 We learn that the impact of yagya is global, it goes in to the environment.
You may hire it, hire puja for Shiva for yourself but it is dissolution all
around in to Mother Divine.  The TM movement, it is a restructuring that they
are doing also on themselves for a chance for Mother Divine to come.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Brahmasthan Slideshow of Vedic Pandits with chanting from Rudrabhishek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LhipdlSTSQ

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LhipdlSTSQ

 Brahmasthan Slideshow of Vedic Pandits with chanting...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LhipdlSTSQ http://www.vedicpandits.org

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LhipdlSTSQ
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Is it no coincidence, all the great transitions around us that we see and are
in?  Even in the great TM movement itself?  Some could see that Guru Dev back
in the 1940‘s with the large yagya he brought that ended world was II, and then
Maharishi in coming to the West.  Setting this up, starting in the 20th Century
up to now with all the chanting of the Rudra they have set in motion. Credit
where credit is due in Nature,
  Happy Shivaratri!    -JaiGuruYou!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Om Namah Shivaya !

 Auspicious time for transitions/transformation.

 Time of transformation,

 this New moon in the calendar.

 and on the West coast a total lunar eclipse today.

 -JaiGuruYou