-----Original Message-----
From: Elaine Bowman <eb7...@dejazzd.com>
To: wleed3 <wle...@aol.com>; tom <t...@hoosiermagnetics.com>; Philip Kauffman
<cpk...@ptd.net>; otherpaw <other...@myactv.net>; maryjane
<maryj...@dejazzd.com>; marta207 <marta...@comcast.net>; Barb
<rlwil...@embarqmail.com>; jcee <j...@ptd.net>; sweetsue915
<sweetsue...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 14, 2016 4:10 pm
Subject: Fwd: WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS PRESIDENT

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: lhaws <lha...@verizon.net>
Date: March 14, 2016 at 10:41:26 AM EDT
To: Undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: Fwd: FW: Fwd: WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS PRESIDENT

Subject: Fw: Fwd: WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS PRESIDENT

 If you're under 50 read this and if you're not, share it with someone who is.

If you're over 50, you lived through it, so share it with those under 50.

Amazing to me how much I had forgotten!

When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a
health care reform. Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn't even get
a vote in a democratic controlled congress.

This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies,
promotion, and other efforts.

Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney
general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood - both were
forced to withdraw their names from consideration.

Next she chose Janet Reno - husband Bill described her selection as "my worst
mistake."

Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the
Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting indozens of deaths of
women and children.

Husband Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the
head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a
little probing led to the discovery of Ms. Guanier's radical views, her name
had to be withdrawn from consideration.

Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more
recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice
Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the
Treasury Department.

Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed
suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.

Many younger votes will have no knowledge of "Travelgate." Hillary wanted to
award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson - and the
White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have them reported
to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and
caused a thirty-six month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was
charged with a crime, and that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and
White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours.

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close
Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House
security.

When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI
files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White
House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even knowing
Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House.

Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after
more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment
and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the "bimbo eruption" and
scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle were:

She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit.  After the Starr
investigation they settled with Ms. Jones.

She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment
of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor.

After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation
led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his
affairs.

Hillary's devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law
for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by
the House of Representatives.

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the
Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection,"
and "I don't know" a total of 56 times while under oath.

After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated
$200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen.

What a swell party - ready for another four or eight years of this type of
low-life mess?

Now we are exposed to the destruction of possibly incriminating emails while
Hillary was Secretary of State and the "pay to play" schemes of the Clinton
Foundation - we have no idea what shoe will fall next.

But to her loyal fans - "what difference does it make?"

Electing Hillary Clinton president would be like granting Satan absolution and
giving him the keys to heaven!

Please pass this on. Our way of life may depend on it

ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM TODAY BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE IT TOMORROW