From the article....I'm all for marching, but I suggest they form an
organization and make sure they find and support and vet publicly who they want
in Congress and register people to vote and then campaign, as the elections
come up.

 "And we won’t leave until they do — or until they send thousands of us to
jail, along with the unmistakable message that our country needs a new
Congress,......"

 It's going to backfire like the Chicago riots in '69.

 From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>;
"ff...@yahoogroups.com" <ff...@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 2:46 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Party Down this Summer

   Anti-Trump Groups Threaten ‘Largest Civil Disobedience Action of the Century’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/16/anti-trump-groups-threaten-largest-civil-disobedience-action-of-the-century/http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/16/anti-trump-groups-threaten-largest-civil-disobedience-action-of-the-century/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/16/anti-trump-groups-threaten-largest-civil-disobedience-action-of-the-century/

 Of course it's right leaning Brietbart and somewhat incorrect.  For one thing
even Trump's people have reported it wasn't Sander's people responsible for the
protests.

 Gonna be a long hot summer.