 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:53 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The 1980's TM Peace Projects

 I'm guessing they're Iran and Washington DC.

 In former heady times using the facility of the TM movement to test the
hypothesis of cultivating group consciousness Maharishi sent teams of TM
meditators around the world to areas of conflict -like in to the Nicaragua
conflict.

 I ran in to someone here recently who deployed to Nicaragua in a peace project
that came out of a solicitation that was made in a NYTimes advertisement by the
Nicaragua government or parties from there to help end the civil war there in
the 1980’s.  Maharishi sent a team of meditators.

 Where else were groups of meditators sent in these projects?