Cultural News: Top Stories:

http://globalgoodnews.com/cultural-news-a.html?art=1457503702134692625
Katy Perry And The ''Cure For The Common Stress''
by Rose Hoffmann

Transcendental Meditation Blog

''I'm on a plane more than I am on ground, and this tool helps me find
moments of peace—because I don't have a whole lot of time—that extend my
 day so I can live my fullest capacity. It gives me two days in one
day!''
—Katy Perry, speaking recently about her practice of the Transcendental
Meditation technique

Katy Perry learned the Transcendental Meditation technique 5 years ago, and
shortly thereafter, her road crew also learned.

Watch a video to hear more about her experience with the TM technique and why
she supports the David Lynch Foundation, a nonprofit bringing Transcendental
Meditation to at-risk populations around the world.

Copyright © 2016 Maharishi Foundation USA