--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Why do you post these things to this newsgroup and
> then not interact with anyone about them?

I'm not HH9, but I might venture an opinion.
Often on this and other Internet discussion
groups, "interact with" has become synonymous
with "defend yourself."  And with reason.  It
seems *expected* that if you post a few things
that you feel are uplifting that someone will
take offense or want you to explain further
and "justify yourself" for posting them. Some-
times all you feel like doing is making a
statement, passing along something that you
find inspiring, with the faint hope that others
might find it inspiring as well.  When someone
goes out of his or her way to crap on your
parade, it kinda takes the fun out of things.
So I suspect that some people just post the
things they find inspiring and allow them to
stand on their own, and allow those who want
to "discuss" them ad infinitum and drain all
the power from them to do so on their own.

Just a guess, but an "informed" guess, having
been there, done that once or twice.

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM