 We are a nation of laws.
  One of Maharishi's favorite says was "well begun is half done".
 Violating a nations laws to get into the country is not "well begun". It is
criminal.

 Get in line,apply for entry, wait their turn, let all *righteousness be
fulfilled*(get vetted),be issued appropriate documents and they are welcomed.

 Oh Mikey, in terms of the illegal Mexicans, many States in the US need them,
rely on them (as you can see if you read the article). Most of the horse
industry in California depends upon the Mexicans to keep it alive whether it is
hunters/jumpers or racehorses. The amount of landscapers, pool help, cleaning
people and agricultural workers allow the State to run the way it does as a
productive and thriving place. The well-heeled as well as the business owner in
all sorts of industries positively need them. Whether they are papered or not
is pretty much irrelevant to those who rely on this kind of labor. You can't
have it both ways - resent the influx of illegals while at the same time
profiting from their illegality by not giving them a living wage, health
benefits or any of the other amenities that legal residents are privileged to
receive. Being an illegal alien is not something anyone really wants because it
means they are not afforded the same guarantees and rights that legals are.

  This applies to EVERYONE, even Muslims and Syrian refugees.
 The problem Syrian refugees face is that most are unable to be vetted because
there are no records of who they are or their background.Were they Baathist
Party members, criminals, did they take up arms against the United States or
our allies? Nobody knows. A handful can be vetted to some extent. Persecuted
Christians often belong to well established churches who's pastors have been
able to vouch for them as members of their congregations and of any criminal
complaints against them. However, Obama refuses to grant them refugee status
because the Syrian government doesn't persecute them, only ISIS and Al Qaeda
who rape, behead and crucify them.