This business shift over to Old Testament-like judgements about people and
vengeful retribution in separating off old TM teachers by a kind of summary
business personality in the middle has become something of a huge loss of
resource, both human and financial, that could have been handled differently.

 By a Corporate coldness and a mercantile administration of a bunch of wealthy
people there was not much of a sustained attempt at visiting around with people
of the old movement after Maharishi died by 2008 in effect they turned a lot of
people out by trying to use the org to discipline people to their own minds.
They quite effectively lost a lot of capital and love.  The metrics are not
good when you look at them.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Old TM teachers had a relationship more directly to Maharishi in being
cultivated and certified by him and under essential understanding in
relationship to use what they learned from him without letting money get in the
way of people learning to meditate.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 There was a further mercantile shift in administration of old TM after
Maharishi.  The complete change over after Maharishi was handled most
unfortunately by a strong mind of making old testament like judgments about old
teachers and then retributions by some business-minded group consciousness of
some wealthy fanatical followers, ..as Feste here reduces how they 'frame' it.
Sounds so rational but was poorly handled.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 You know, the TMO has always operated in a cliquish manner. When you first get
initiated ,everything is cool. You belong to a unique group of people *saving
the world*. But then you notice various cliques have formed. There are plane
ol' meditaters,( the lowest of the low, that nobody wants to hang with) sidhas,
pre-teachers, Teachers, Governors, Rajas, Maharajas, ministers of this and
that, administrators, cooks and dish washer, etc
 Disenfranchising a group could have the effect of making them scramble to get
in a better position, even if it costs them a lot of money to *belong*.
 Thank God, I don't want to *belong*!
 I don't remember how many teachers Maharishi trained before this
recertification program started but imagine getting every, or nearly every,
teacher to plop down a couple of thousand bucks just to maintain their status.
Might pay some bills with that kind of cash. Plus, you can tighten your grip on
confidentiality of the teaching process.

 I think I managed to avoid all of this messy stuff by not becoming an
initiator. It just never appealed to me - all that standardized code of
behavior and dress and conduct. I simply enjoyed the technique and MIU back in
the 70's was really a gas - a demographically diverse student body and a
feeling of tapping into something special in terms of the curriculum and how it
related to SCI. I'm not sure how it feels on the campus now, but back then it
was perfectly timed for who I was and what I needed. Consequently, no hard
feelings and I simply moved on. The Robin adventure was sort of like stealing a
car and going for a wild joy ride having imbibed a six pack. You sort of wake
up one day with a hangover and wonder what the hell happened but don't regret
the adventure.