I'm not that familiar with the current developments in computer gadgets.  And i
didn't watch any TV last night.  I just wrote what appeared in my dream, which
can be caused by the movement of the Moon through the zodiac.  IMO, there is
definite a link between the human mind and the Moon.  It's a form of cosmic
communication link to the past or future.

 Huh?  You can already download stuff on cars that are enabled like tablets
with wireless.  Or you can just use your phone or tablet and connect the car's
media system to it.  Been around for awhile.  I've done streaming radio that
way for years. No expensive car necessary but of course the media build-in and
wireless versions came first on high end cars.  But you don't need nothing much
more than an inexpensive FM transmitter or a car radio with a line in to do
that with older cars (mines a 1998).

 Residual memory from TV ad caused your dream?