Good reason why Single Payer was a better idea than Obamacare. Healthcare should NEVER be tethered to your employment. Health insurance companies are bandits anyway.

On 04/10/2016 02:57 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
There will be small businesses that will want to avoid Obamacare payments. One way around it is part time jobs. Less than 30 hours a week. If you already have your own insurance, you're a step ahead of the game.

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Sunday, April 10, 2016 2:11 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: And these are the People that are worth $15 an hour

No they won't. In fact it's hard for them to find jobs in spite of experience. Dream on because you certainly aren't in the real world.

On 04/10/2016 10:17 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com <mailto:mdixon.6...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Exactly. You'll also have retirees going back to work for part time jobs at $15 an hour. They'll get preferential treatment as we since they will already have medicare.