> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > what
> > and
> > first
> do
> > > not
> > want
> > courses.

> > that.
> > >
> > > But you explained to him that learning TM from the TMO
> > > wouldn't mean he'd have to join a cult, right?
> >
> > No, I did not. I do not argue about the TMO with people. The
only
> > thing I say is that I am not a part of the TMO because I do not
> > agree with the course fee. I do not say anything negative about
the
> > TMO. To explain what the TMO are or not are, is not my
> > responsibility. People see what they see and make their own
> > thoughts.
>
> Oh, I wasn't suggesting that you *argue* with him, just
> that you let him know what the facts are with regard to
> that particular concern.

And what are the facts? Is it yours and mine subjective meaning or
is it what people learn from the TMO itself?
I think I do the TMO a great favour not to say anything.
Ingegerd

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM