Divide and conquer. We have conservatives fighting conservatives and liberals fighting liberals. Gonna be a long hot summer...

On 04/12/2016 12:24 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Anne, Kasich is more of the same old same old. Stagnation, pure and simple. The same with Hillary. The people supporting Trump, Cruz and Bernsie want a shake- up. They are tired of the same old stuff. I'm not sure if any of them can deliver, considering that the parties will still control congress. However, what's even more important is the direction of the Supreme Court and the next few appointments. Scalia needs to be replaced and Ruth Buzzie Ginsberg will probably be the next to go....soon.

*From:* "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 12, 2016 8:58 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Anyone But...?

I am of the strong opinion of agreeing with those who will vote for anyone except Trump. Even Ted Cruz would be preferable but only because by voting for him you are hopefully denying Trump delegates. But my question is, if you insist on being a Repugnant Republican then why not Kasich? At least the guy seems somewhere in the middle of crazy rather than on the extreme either end of it.
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0412-goldberg-cruz-best-bet-20160412-column.html

  • [FairfieldLife] Anyone Bu... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLife] ... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [FairfieldLi... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]