I guess you don't know what AP and Reuters are. They're news agencies. If
either covers an important story, its report appears in hundreds of papers
across the country. Do a Google search for the Reuters headline:

 Police Arrest 400 at U.S. Capitol in Protest of Money in Politics

 And then for the AP headline:

 Hundreds Flock to US Capitol to Protest Money in Politics

 HuffPo, NPR, and CNN had their own stories. And there was a report on Voice of
America. Probably others too; I just happened to notice these.

 So, your little conspiracy theory is very wrong. Live with it.

 ??? All NY Times stories have headlines.

 Was it in the headlines?

 On 04/12/2016 06:36 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]