No, I don't hang around the Castro these days.  I was there many years ago when
I drove by to take a look at the crowd.  Yes, there were and are now many gays
in the district.  What else is new ?

 No, indeed that is San Francisco for ya.  Ever go to the Castro? And as the
world goes weirder public nudity will become more common.